Terms and Conditions
Use of this site is provided by Humat subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Humat, llc reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as modified. Accordingly, you may wish visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by, any third party. If Humat reasonably determines that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, Humat may take any action it reasonably deems necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal from this website of the related material(s) and/or profile(s).
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Humat are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. In no event will Humat be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence or any other theory of liability.
- Humat does not warrant that this site or the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any items displayed on the site is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Humat. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by Humat to use any item displayed.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos may have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Humat). All rights in these documents are reserved to their owners, and permission to copy or otherwise exploit them must be requested and obtained directly from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information to Humat:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work that you claim to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by your notice, a representative list of such works;
- identification of the content that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Humat to locate the content;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send such notice to: info@Humat.org
We will take reasonable steps to promptly notify the user whose submission was removed or disabled that we have removed or disabled access to such content.
If you believe that your user submission that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to applicable law, to post and use the content in your user submission, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to Humat:
- your electronic or physical signature;
- a description of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled;
- identification of the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which Humat may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of claimed infringement or an agent of such person; and
- a statement by you under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content.
Please send such notice to: info@Humat.org
If we receive a counter-notice, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that we may restore the removed content or cease disabling access to it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the member or user, we may replace the removed content and cease disabling access to it in not less than 10, nor more than 14, business days after receipt of the counter-notice.
- My info is original or public domain
- As noted, this Website may contain links to other Websites. All such links are provided as a convenience to our users. Humat takes no responsibility for the content of external Websites. Humat takes no responsibility for the content of profiles published. If you find offensive material posted on Humat.org, please report it at info@Humat.org with your user name, the user name posting offensive material, and the material found offensive.
- Any communication, material, or other user-generated content that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, photographs, blog entries, and the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information. The foregoing applies to content directly uploaded to the site and to content that is transmitted to Humat for uploading to the site.
- This Website is administered by Humat from its offices in Texas, USA. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas, USA. Any disputes relating to the use of this Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Texas or the United States District Court of Texas.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.